Sunday, April 5, 2015

Introducing my blog

Maybe the best question I have been asked over the past decade is "What do you think about when biking?"  I try to commute by bike every day, 10 miles each way, and on weekends I like to go for a longer ride of 50 miles or so.  A good friend once asked me what I thought about on these long rides.  Well, all sorts of stuff.  Like does that driver see me?  What am I going to eat when I'm finished?  Is my pedal stroke as smooth as it can be?  And other things, too.  There is a certain zen to long distance biking (less so to commuting) and a lot of random thoughts come to mind, some profound and many less so.  This blog is a release for those random thoughts that come to me while biking or not.  I hope you get something out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to your thoughts spurred by miles of riding.

    ReplyDelete